Chapter Two To Satan's Prophets Book 3.

The drapes were pulled back and the sunshine hit Raven’s face. She slowly smiled. It was the big day. She and Marcus Dewayne Banks were getting married. She lay in bed as The Prince opened the bedroom window and began humming Aaliyah tunes.
“My Goodness boy. You sure do know how to make a girl happy,”She said as she stretched. She sat up on the edge of the bed and slid her feet into her house shoes. The Prince walked up to her and wrapped her in her house robe.
The day was planned. The wedding was to be held. It was a secret wedding but they had a respectable crowd attending. Raven had even invited some of her industry associates. It was a real girl’s night out. The Prince had been extra attentive as of late. There was even talks of having another baby. Things weren’t like the old days. And their family was benefiting because of everyone making adult decisions.
“What do you want for breakfast,” Raven asked The Prince was she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
“You,” The Prince purred.
“Tsk Tsk Tsk, Marcus. We haven’t the time. We have to be at the Garden to meet with the Preacher at-”
“Have you truly been telling those party animals you work with he’s an minister. For goodness sake Raven we are being married by Satan himself.”
“Oh boy they aren’t going to be scared of hell they work for Disney. Now for real what do you want for breakfast. I can whip up some strawberry pancakes if you’d like. I’ll even wear that gown you love while I cook them.”
The Prince grew silent. Then after a moment he forced a smile. “I’m not really hungry. I am going to get the kids ready.”
The Prince walked out the bedroom leaving Raven in the mirror brushing her teeth. She began humming “Here comes the bride”.

“Dad how come we can’t come to the wedding. Hanging out with Auntie Tyra is cool but we kind of deserve to go you know? You are our parents and all,”Shakur said as she combed her long hair in the mirror while The Prince watched.
The Prince couldn’’t really tell her the wedding contained “satanic” rituals. He and Raven didn’t teach the children anything about religion just simply right or wrong. He was at a loss for words for a second then cleared his throat. “Well, all I can say is sometimes people don’t always do the right things when their supposed to. Not even me and your mom.”
“Trunks maybe too little to see a grown up wedding but I can handle it. I am about to get another belt in karate father. I’m ready.”
“Don’t get too ready. You better not even be thinking about boyfriends until those grades come up Shakur. This is a private school I’m sending you to. It’s not as bad as Raven’s side of town with those really rich weirdos. I thought you would like the fine arts. You’re young but you’re old enough to know how to act in class. What is it with you?”
“I don’t know my age father. It changes everytime you write about me. When was I conceived,” Shakur asked as she stared into the mirror.
The Prince looked confused and walked out of her bedroom. Trunks ran by chasing nothing and he shook his head. He really wasn’t into the whole married idea as of late. He and Van had been arguing about it. The Prince had been sneaking conversations with her on the phone when he would leave out. The phones were fine. Raven couldn’t detect a thing.  Van being on the run was really no problem when it came to communication. Satan approved of the two speaking. Staying in close contact was a must. It wasn’t that Raven couldn’t detect a thing….she just didn’t suspect a thing. He was on his best behavior. But Van….she had been saying wild things to him as of late mainly about how Raven set the whole thing up.
The Prince went into the kitchen and sitting at the table was Raven.
“I cooked for you,” Raven smiled and spoke in a seductive voice. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse he had never seen before. They were a green an almost emerald green.
“Where’s the food,” The Prince asked as he crossed his arms. “How did you get dressed and shit so fast?”
Raven smiled even larger. It was like her face was stretching. Then he heard the audenice laugh.
“You remembered your lines,” Raven cheered. “I thought you forgot today was the day Raven’s Home celebrated the fact I was the oldest actress of all time. Really I have been acting since like forever. I love it. I want to be fake forever. Honey get the bowl of children’s hearts out of the fridge and come sit with me. Please. We are getting married today.”
The Prince felt the room tilt. “What the fuck is going on?”
The audience laughed again.
“Honey, please it is a children’s show,” Raven said as she stood and unbuttoned her blouse a bit. “We have to be suggestive not blatant. Please hurry the book along so you can go back to being my slave. This is getting boring.”
The Prince ran out of the kitchen. Shakur was sewing a dress in the hallway by herself but she wore boy clothes.
“Look Dad. I am already set for life but I am learning arts and crafts so I can relate to average people that aren’t average...aren’t I cool,” Shakur asked.
The Prince felt the anger rise in his heart. He felt disdain towards Raven. This was some glitch in her powers. He was trapped. But he couldn’t believe she would enslave the children though. Then he heard Trunks laughing at her twerking in the kitchen. The only reason he knew she was twerking was because he heard her ass clap. She was announcing it as it clapped.
“Marcus I am clapping my ass in here and Trunks and the whole world loves it,” She said it with pride in the other room.
The Prince closed his eyes and fell to his knees.
“Cut! Cut! Cut!”
The voice yelling cut was Vincent. A light hit The Prince in the face and out walked Vincent with a trucker hat and a sloppy button up. His pants were wrinkled and his hair looked a mess under the ball cap.
Shakur looked at him and The Prince hung his head in disgust. Raven walked into the hall out of the kitchen and Trunks followed behind. The lights seemed to blaze into The Prince’s skin. Vincent looked angry.
“You better follow the script Prince. This is prime time television. We really are the only thing on cable TV worth watching. We got your hot ass girl on TV man and she has to act like a fucking bird brain and that’s that. Or no marriage. Now get it together,” Vincent glared at The Prince.
“Together? First off, what the hell is this. Her show isn’t anything like this,” The Prince barked loudly.
“Is it? What is it? She giving life lessons on this shit? Get it moving bitch.”
The Prince pushed Vincent in the chest. The audience booed. Raven looked at The Prince with disapproval.
“Marcus, we got bills to pay.”
“Bills? You just said you were the longest running actress of all time. But it’s not just acting….you were singing and shit too. Damn Raven what can’t you buy,” The Prnce said
“How about a faithful you? How about a person that doesn’t ask but does and let’s me be me? How about fuck this wedding! How about-”
“Raven. No F Bombs on Disney,” Vincent cut in.
Trunks shook his head and looked at his mother. “Can I please get out of this contract. I am five years old. You aren’t even funny mom. I mean it. This shit is weird. Dad at least let me see the car. This chapter is weird I’m scared.”
“Do you Marcus Dewayne Banks take Raven Symone Christina Pearman to be your awfully shredded wife,” Vincent asked holding a contract towards The Prince.
The Prince sighed.


“You’re not dead. The bullet missed us both. You just passed out,” Raven whispered in The Prince’s ear.
He blinked. The room came into focus. They were at the Garden. Nature surrounded them. He looked around and saw the Satan’s Prophet’s team around him and Raven. No sign of the Angel but there was his Original. Then it all came back to him.
He and Raven had just said I do. They had cut the cake. They were celebrating. Then the Original Prince showed up. He aimed an Assault rifle at the couple and The Prince was too slow to react. He thought he had died. But the bullets missed.
The team stood together. Van, Vincent, Raven, and a shocked Prince. Innocent had been the only bridesmaid still there. They were about to drink the blood of Satan when The Original Prince showed up.
“This is a disgrace. You don’t have my blood in you boy! The devil is controlling you too much! She is evil. Can’t you see that,” The Original Prince growled as they stood amongst the trees.
“Where’s Satan when you need him,” Innocent muttered under her breath.
“Not my fight,” Raven muttered back.
The cloned Prince stood and the team gave him space.The clone patted his body. He really wasn’t harmed. He exhaled.
“This is my wife. I am in love. That is all that matters. You live your life I live mine.”
“Son that would be great if you didn’t have a trained Innocent here. You kids really think you got us figured out huh? Raven, you really think you can outsmart the real you,” The Original Prince wore a long trench coat. He put his hand in his pockets and gestured a challenge to Raven.
“Whatever you and her have going on...it is of no matter. We don’t fear you,” Raven responded.
The Original laughed. Then he pinted at Vincent.
“Soft ass Vincent. Soft ass cloned Vincent. You down with this shit?”
Vincent looked at his team and thought for a short moment.
“Me and Van had to break plenty of laws to get here. We’re on the run. I don’t agree with The Prince and her together no.”
“Come with me kid….I got a job for you. You kids enjoy the night. Raven, it’s not that I don’t like you. It’s just….my clone is not enough man for you. Not at the least.”


This is how Vincent found out about the Flake case. The Original told him. Now do you follow me Reader? Flake….yes….Hawk….Flake……...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Blue