Perfect Blue




Okay. This is big. I have an album done. This has been underway for a long time. Me just being...I don't know. Ready. This is it though. You want it so bad Raven. Here. You want it so bad Raven. Here. I love the hell out of you. You want to be this Queen Bad Ass....forget about it then. Can you handle all of this jelly? Dang old Beyonce reference. From now on you act like this is what it is because I am not playing anymore and Jesus woman, I mean Excuse me Ms. Dion will you please be mine forever because if we ever break up I may truly lose my damn mind. Do you understand what I am going through here? This ain't no damn play on the internet shit fool. You get your mind right fool. Stop playing with me.....

I love Raven Symone. 

I love Raven Symone.

No really I do. 

Man, here it goes. The beginning of the end of my long boring story. I hope you realize this is just me. Not some damn shit you should worship reader. This is just some boy meets girl shit. Some kids in school being together. That's all. I really am no one. Just a regular nigga. She's just a regular girl....I'm hoping. 

The Joker nigga.

I see the anarchy every fucking day.

I think she has the truth. I think we are laughing but this doctor they sent to me. This girl. She just....sometimes I don't know if she's working for them or not. The fucking Asylum.

I'm just sitting here. Waiting. I am breaking out of this fucking Asylum. And she can come with me or well....I can really get rid of her in a nice classy cute way. I mean...she's like that type of stuff. She...well...she has this thing for immaturity. I hope she is who I think she is...if not well....reader....do you research. I am a very patient man. I have been doing these term papers for a very long time. I have studied these women forever. She is the purest uncut you will get. No real public dirt. I have done my job as a real nigga reader. I fucking got her nigga. She ain't no joke nigga. Now you can rise up...or fall back but this is the revolution. This girl ain't no joke nigga. 

Now what would you do if you were me? I mean. Let's be honest. Could you have gotten this far? What the fuck you do everyday? What have you done with your life nigga? Since I was a kid I been on this shit nigga. I ain't got no kids. I ain't never been played by no bitch. Pimp bones for real. I done bagged them. Zipped them. This shit is the illest shit you done seen in a minute if you been tracking this shit nigga or if you a female reading this...I mean little lady. However, Romeo is on the run. I don't know what you women have planned for me. I done been on my best behavior. I done been real smooth. I been cooking. So listen, please, understand one thing. I have been the Joker from day one. I am not into anything but carnage. I like Harley Quinn. That is it. This is the closest I have ever been to what I think a real life Harley Quinn is. That's it. If this don't work...well....these people I have killed for Raven Symone. Well? Who cares? I have other things in my mind for you women......

Smile.

Why so serious?

This is what you wanted.

Has the woman truly sold her soul?

Am I the last real nigga alive?

This is it nigga....come and get me.



~Jet Lee Jetson

Marcus Dewayne Banks






and most importantly


Prince Vegeta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Two To Satan's Prophets Book 3.